Amazon Seller Conference 2019 – SellerCon Las Vegas, NV
The world of Amazon is always changing. In 2019, Amazon sales are predicted to exceed $300 billion. To stay ahead, you need the latest strategies, tactics, and resources used by top Amazon sellers around the world.
Over the past 6 years, over 15,000 Amazon sellers from around the world have joined us live to learn how to scale their brands.
In 2019, thousands will join us in Las Vegas, Nevada to discover what’s working now on Amazon, what’s changed, and how to build a thriving global brand. Now it’s your turn.
If you own your own brand of physical products and want to sell more on Amazon, you’re in the right place. Join us live at SellerCon!
- 1 When and Where is SellerCon?
- 2 SellerCon 2019 // June 21-23, 2019 // Las Vegas, NV
- 3 The Secret to Selling More on Amazon
- 4 What to Expect From the Amazon Seller Conference
- 5 SellerCon Speakers
- 6 “Seeing all these people so excited and stoked and believing in it, and seeing all the results has really helped us grow confidence in what we’re doing, and we have somewhere to ask our questions and it’s been really fantastic.”
- 7 Who Should Attend?
- 8 Amazon Sellers
- 9 Brand Owners
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
When and Where is SellerCon?
SellerCon 2019 // June 21-23, 2019 // Las Vegas, NV
The Secret to Selling More on Amazon
SellerCon 2019: The Largest Amazon Seller Event of the Year
Register today and save, 20% discounted tickets expire in… Soon
What to Expect From the Amazon Seller Conference
SellerCon is filled with speakers and sessions designed for sellers seeking strategies to grow their Amazon business. During sessions, attendees gain insight into effective problem-solving maneuvers and strategies that are currently working on Amazon. Each session is accompanied by a recording and operating procedure that outlines how to implement strategies.
Speakers use their time to discuss their business and provide motivation and organizational techniques. They craft their presentations to make sure that all attendees understand the topics covered, regardless of their skill level. Speakers with selling success provide step-by-step process information on how sellers can achieve their goals.
Each session and speaker provides advanced seller strategies that deliver the specific processes hosts and speakers use to achieve Amazon business success, roadmaps to success that serve as guidelines in implementing strategies and tailoring them to varying business needs, and a network of suppliers, manufacturers, and entrepreneurs that can aid in business success.
In between speakers and sessions, there are a variety of activities attendees can take part in to continue their networking and growth. SellerCon provides the opportunity to network during happy hours, general assemblies, catered lunches, income-level based meetups, and even while hanging out in the hotel lobby. Sellers who choose to stay at the Hilton Resort Orlando during the three-day event will have access to secret networking opportunities.
The speakers selected each year for SellerCon are subject matter experts who share their stories, experiences, and business strategies and valued tips for achieving success in respective markets on Amazon. The 2018 convention speakers include:
- Matt Clark and Jazon Katzenback, Amazing.com Co-Founders
- Mike McClary and Richard Henderson, Amazing Selling Machine Co-creator
- Dave Asprey Founder Bulletproof
- Ezra Firestone Founder and CEO Smartmarketer.com
- Cherie Yvette Founder The Urban Cowgirl
- Re Perez Founder Branding For The People
- Karyn Thomas Owner PrivateLabelProfit.com
- Anthony Balduzzi Founder The Fit Father Project and Fit Mother Project
- Gary Nealon Founder GaryNealon.com
“Seeing all these people so excited and stoked and believing in it, and seeing all the results has really helped us grow confidence in what we’re doing, and we have somewhere to ask our questions and it’s been really fantastic.”
Carson Fackler California
SellerCon 2019: The Largest Amazon Seller Event of the Year
Who Should Attend?
If you sell on Amazon or work for a company that sells on Amazon, then you need to attend SellerCon.
You’ll learn the latest and best strategies for growing your sales on this fast-changing platform.
Here's just a sample of what you'll discover:
- How to perfectly optimize your product listing page to rank better for keywords
- How to convert better and drive more sales with zero extra traffic
- What’s working now to get more reviews on Amazon that’s 100% compliant
- The most effective way to structure and scale your Amazon Sponsored Products PPC ad campaigns
- The hottest markets to enter and products to sell now on Amazon
- Today’s most powerful software tools to automate and scale your Amazon sales – and how to use them the right way
- How some of the biggest consumer brand success stories of today built their brands (to $100 million and beyond)
- The latest strategies and tactics for scaling your brand on Amazon
- How to protect your brand and its reputation on Amazon so you can reap the rewards without any risk
- When and how to scale your sales on Amazon internationally
- How to tap into the exciting new world of selling your products in China
- Plus, learn how to scale outside of Amazon to diversify your brand’s sales
SellerCon offers two attendee ticket types: Seller Access and Seller Experience. The Seller Access pass costs $1,200 and includes access to live streaming, slides, operating procedures and recordings from all speaker sessions, networking social and income level meet-ups, and secret meet-ups for guests staying at the Hilton Orlando. The Seller Experience costs $1,450 and includes everything in the Seller Access pass, in addition to three days of catered networking lunches with activities designed for business relationship development and access to subject matter experts and speakers, and access to other successful Amazon Sellers seeking to make connections with entrepreneurs. Amazon sellers who are unable to attend can instead purchase livestream access. With this $397 option, buyers gain access to live streaming, standard operating procedures, recordings, and slides.